1. Basic premise
The National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto (MoMAK) collects information from users of the MoMAK website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) within the scope necessary for the smooth operation of services (such as provision of information via the Website and acceptance of participants in various activities) provided by the Site. Information collected and stored will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information acquisition
- (1) When the site is viewed, IP addresses and other information on access to the Site are automatically collected and stored.
- (2) When we are accepting participants for specific projects and activities via the Website, or when we receive inquiries through the Website, users may be asked to enter their names, e-mail addresses, etc. as needed.
>> Google Analytics Terms of Service
>> Google Privacy and Terms
3. Purposes of use
- (1) Information acquired via the Website will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of services provided by the Website.
- (2) Information related to specific projects and activities collected as outlined in 2.(2) will be used only for the implementation of, and for communication related to, these projects and activities, and will not be used for any other purpose.
4. Limitations on use and provision
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illicit access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, information acquired will not be used by MoMAK for any purposes other than those described in 3., nor will it be provided to any third party. However, statistical information such as the number of times the Website was accessed may be made public, only after it has been anonymized so that individuals cannot be identified.
5. Measures to ensure security
MoMAK takes measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss, or destruction of acquired information.
6. Scope of application